Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Missing Blogger Found in New York City



Wow. Things went silent there for two weeks. I'm sorry about that. I got overwhelmed and the whole daily posting thing went poof. I arrived in Midtown Manhattan today, and I'll be loading 17 cartons plus one giant suitcase of merchandise and marketing materials into the Javits Center tomorrow. That's right, New York Comic Con opens this Friday and the daily posts are back... hopefully. I will retroactively upload all of the missed posts so that future Baby Tattoo Blog visitors might be fooled into thinking I am more on top of things than I really am. But we'll know the truth, won't we?

- Bob Self

By the way, the image of the city is a properly purchased royalty free stock photo. I will post some thoughts on royalty free images at a future date.

No comments: